Thursday, September 6, 2012

Soaking In The Sunshine

After two days of rain, today's sunshine was a welcome sight!  Knowing Luke wouldn't want to be stuck in the house all day, (me neither!), and wanting to take advantage of the summer-like weather while it lasts, I decided to take them to the beach.  My sil, Jackie, was free so she met me there with my niece and nephew.  I swung by Dunkin for some ice coffees, then dropped off something at my friend, Anne-Marie's, house on the way to the beach and invited her to come along with her two little ones, too.

The kids had a great time!  Luke, Brayden and Nate all played near the water digging and swimming and throwing seaweed:)  The girls all stuck near their mamas...at least for this year!  I'm sure next year they will try to keep up with their brothers!

It was a little overcast...but perfect for the little ones.  Fresh air, nice weather, adult conversation, occupied kids...what could be better?



The Coffee Shop