Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Everyday Tasks

I feel kind of discombobulated today.  My emotions make me want to be somewhere small and safe with nothing to work out or worry about.  I'm really not sure why.  Just a bad moment, probably, coupled with a busy morning because of work and then taking care of a really clingy baby and toddler because I was gone all morning. 

There's really nothing wrong at the moment....just all the "normal chaos" of our lives.  I even got to do a couple small steps in my attempt to organize our home.  That phrase, "A place for everything, and everything in it's place" is my mantra...I just wish I had some Disney magic to wave a wand and have everything find its perfect place on its own!  No such luck!

I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom 99% of the time.  I would never make it in the work world....or rather, my family would never make it if I was in the work world.  I'm exhausted after just a few hours!  I get home and I feel "done"...and there's still the dishes, laundry, and general clean up to take care of. 

But, it will get done!  One moment at a time and somehow I will complete the tasks I need to do...well, at least most of them:)