Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Little Blessing

This week our little muffin turned 6 months old!  6 months old!  I can't believe it!

Kate is sporting 2 new bottom teeth.  She creeps across the carpet....especially if she sees a magazine.  She gleefully tore several pages out earlier in the week when I walked away for a minute and a half!

The last couple of days, Kate has been getting up on her hands and knees in the crawling position.  She doesn't quite to know what to do when she gets there...but it won't be long until she figures it out!  Then the real fun begins...babyproofing 101 all over again.

Kate is so sweet.  She has the chubbiest cheeks..and the chubbiest thighs.  She loves, loves, loves attention! Thankfully, attention is never lacking in our house!

The best is when she sees you and breaks into a great, big grin and starts waving her arms and kicking her legs.  It is very nice to feel wanted and loved:)

My favorite moments are when I hold her and she lays her soft, little head in the crook of my neck.  It makes me just melt.

Kate is such a little blessing.