Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My little Muffin

Warning:  Mushy Post Up Ahead!

I just love, love, love my little baby girl!  Kate is so sweet and so cuddly.  When I hold her on my hip she holds onto my shirt like a little koala bear.

Kate is a snuggler.  She rests her little head on the crook of my neck and I just melt!

Kate is "gabby"....especially in the morning.  She will lay on the bed looking at you and make all kinds of noises!  When you make comments back to her she smiles her big, gummy grin and it just warms your heart!

I just want to hug her and squeeze her all the time..she's just SO cute!

I love her little hands.  When she nurses she always holds her hands together.  She will rub them together until she starts to settle and then they just rest quietly together over her eyes.  Her hands are so soft and pudgy....just like the rest of her:)


Her little head is like a fuzzy peach.  She looks like she has a little buzz cut because she has so many short hairs that are growing.very.slowly.  That's ok, though, almost every outfit she has is pink or purple, so people shouldn't confuse her for a boy!


Kate's eyes aren't quite as blue as Ellie's eyes and not quite as round.  Ellie has amazing eyes!  When she was a baby and a toddler she had light blonde hair too.  We used to call her Cindy Lou Who when we put her hair in little pigtails.  Ellie's eyes would draw everyone in and were ALWAYS commented about when we were out shopping..big blueberry eyes.  Another cutie:)
This was Ellie at 3.  She was a flower girl for my sister's wedding. 
 Her hair was already starting to darken, but her eyes are still bright blue.

I don't think Kare's hair will be that light.  Her eyes are still mesmerizing.  When she holds my gaze, I can't help but smile.  I always wonder what she's thinking about when she looks at me.  I'm so glad she's happy and healthy.

I am so blessed to be her mommy!