Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Loving My Monday

The weather is lousy today, cold and rainy.  I don't mind.  It gives me a chance to try and catch up on some inside chores.  When I say "try" I really mean "try" because so far the morning has flown by and I've only managed to do two loads of laundry!  


I haven't been lying on the couch eating bon-bons.(Just in case you might think I would have time to do that!:)


I have changed 4 poopy diapers, made Luke breakfast, got Luke a snack, made Luke lunch, washed and changed his shirt after lunch, danced with Luke, pretended to fish with a belt(I caught a yellow fish and he caught a "froggie"), watched him hop like a frog, played trucks, made a fort with a sheet, nursed Kate multiple times, and spent 30 minutes during Kate's nap working on updating the photo albums so I can erase some pics off my camera.(Memory card is full...again!)


My kids are my world and today I just want to absorb every coo, every smile, every look of wonder as Kate manages to reach the bag of baby wipes, every pretend play moment with Luke....and I am grateful to be home and able to do just that!