Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Inspiration for the Day!


Here's my inspiration for the day....


"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....."

I keep telling myself I will get there.  I'm trying to shrink my life a little and only do the necessities right now since even that is taking a Herculean effort!

I just need to keep working on getting the kids ready for school that are going back first....Sarah starts cross country tomorrow then school on Tuesday and Ellie starts school on Monday.

Somehow it will all get done and we will start our new fall routine!  

I'm definitely not on my "A Game" right now...more like a "W Game"....but it will still get done!

I'm trying to stay positive and out of overwhelmed, meltdown mode!

I hope your back to school prep is almost done as well!