Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to July!

Welcome to July!

Wow....what a crazy June we had!  This last weekend was no exception!  A fun all-afternoon and into the night graduation party for Andrew and Mike on Saturday and then a clam boil with my family on Sunday to celebrate my sister's birthday!

The planning part of my brain is sooooo tired!

I put up the July calendar last night.  For the most part, it looks much more laid back than June!  At least for now:)

It is a dreary, rainy day here today.  We've had quite a bit of rain lately:(  Thankfully, there was a break in the rain for the boys' party on Saturday!  Hopefully, it isn't going to just be a rainy, muggy summer:(

Ironically, as much time as I spent at the grocery store at the end of last week, I have to go back today to get groceries for the rest of the week!  We don't have a big refrigerator, so even fitting the food for the party was quite a feat!  Despite all the food everyone ate all weekend, the kids still expect to eat this week!?!

Well, that sums up our weekend!  Here's hoping for a more relaxing July filled with fun summer memories!