Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Unexpected Slowdown!

Sorry I'm so silent this week!  It's been a little crazy and I still seem to be struggling to get into a summer routine.

And today, I ended up with a migraine at lunch time after a mostly productive morning working on my bedroom/closet and playing with Luke and Kate. (Who continued to play in my room while I cleaned, making messes right behind me!)

Because I did not plan to get a migraine at lunch time(ugh!), I ended up with a room that was even more messy than I started with!  You know how cleaning goes...you drag stuff out and make piles to 1. give away, 2. throw away, 3. recycle, 4.put away where it belongs.  So, I was left with many piles!

Thankfully, after some couch time and help from Sarah and Ellie with the little ones, I can function a little!  A couple of piles got put away and the rest will just have to wait until tomorrow.

Sorry...short post today because my head just hurts and it's hard to think!:(  Thankfully, I don't get migraines too often!

Tomorrow will be a better day:)