Monday, October 22, 2012

Excited for Monday!!!!

I am very excited today for a couple of reasons!

Jay took the day off today so that we can spend the day together(with Kate:) celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! Our actual anniversary is Wednesday, but my parents have Mondays off to help with the other kiddos, so we decided to spend the day together today.  I cannot believe that it's been 20 years.  I can't believe that I'm old enough to be married 20 years....reality is popping my denial bubble for sure this year!  Stay tuned....I will be sharing more on our 20th on Wednesday.

The other reason I'm excited today is because I am doing a guest blog for the very first time!!!  Today, my post will appear at Julia's place....There's No Wine in Mom.  Love that name:)  I'm sharing a post about some of the things that I've learned from Disney movies.  It's a fun one....and will hopefully bring back some great childhood memories and entertain you while reading how a certain fish and a lion could be so thought provoking!

So....please click on the link below and head on over to There's No Wine in Mom:)  I hope you enjoy it!

Http://www.wineinmom.blogspot.com/2012/10/normal-chaos-guest-post.html