Monday, August 27, 2012

And So It Begins....

Today is the end of summer vacation for Sarah and Ellen.  Andrew and Peter start tomorrow and Jon starts Wednesday.  Mike has a slightly longer reprieve since he starts after Labor Day.

The morning definitely has that Fall feel, though by lunchtime it will feel like a warm summer day.

Reaching this day leaves me with some sadness.  Sarah starts her first day of the last year of middle school.  I am definitely in denial about that.  Ellie is excited about 4th grade and seeing all of her friends again.  I will miss having my girls home, though.  Lukie will miss his playmates.....he calls them "my girls", too.  Luke loves his big sisters!

Tonight, Kate said "da da" for the first time.  Actually....she said it for the first, second, third and fourth time...and each time it was directed only to Jay.

"Da da" melted!

A much needed boost to a tough day for Jay.  His newest little girl has him as wrapped as Ellie and Sarah:)