Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Five Favorites

I found another fun link-up through my friend, Coleen......


Sooo... add in the tune all of you  Sound of Music fans....

Here are a few of my favorite things....


1.  Pedicures

Now ask me how often I get them......usually once a year!  I always ask for a gift card for my June birthday so that I don't feel completely embarrassed of my feet all summer!  I love having color on my toes!
(Although, I truly hate feet and I think that the girls who do this for a living must be working off Purgatory time!)


2.  Pasta House
Photo
This is my favorite restaurant!  
My favorite dish is a toss up between the eggplant parmigiana and their steak tips in wine sauce.  
Jay and I don't go out for dinner very often...but when we do, it's almost always here!

3.  Shopping
I looooove shopping...for me, the kids, other people....it really doesn't matter!(Poor Jay!)

4.  Reading a good book
...preferably on the beach...by myself....  

(yeah...it's happened once in 20 years...but a girl can dream!)

5.  Ruzzle



Ask my kids....I'm addicted!  
Some nights I stay up late just to play. (I've fallen asleep with my hands making words on the Kindle screen twice!)  

...Yes, Colleen , I will play with you!  I'm awful at it but I love playing it!


5 comments:

Colleen said...

What's your ruzzle name? I love all your favorite things too. Great choices! Did you link this up over at moxiewife.com?

Unknown said...

I think the key to reading a good book on the beach is the BEING ALONE part. Heck, I'd like to be alone in the bathroom!!

I love the Pasta House too. so yummmy always!

I'll have to check out this ruzzle business too :)

MrsFun said...

I love a good book but rarely find time to read. I need to make the time, craving a good book and sunshine.

Unknown said...

Ruzzle? Never heard of it! Gonna have to check i out! I am a big reader too! Glad I found your blog through SITSSharefest!

Cathy
http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

another jennifer said...

The Pasta House sounds good! Nice choices.