Thursday, March 7, 2013

Almost Made it to Friday!



Soooooo....I've made it to Thursday evening and it's honestly felt like a very long week!  You know those weeks that Tuesday feels like Thursday?  And then, when you realize that it's only Tuesday, you think, "Oh, crap!  This is going to be a long week!"

That's been this week.

We've had some tough nights.  Kate's still cutting those molars...I wish they would hurry up already!...and Luke has had a couple of nightmares.  He wakes up crying saying that he dreamed that I left him at various places and I walked away from him and he was crying.  It makes my heart hurt:(  So, extra snuggles in the middle of the night and during the day have been needed.

On a positive note, Luke has finally shown some interest in the potty.  It seems that he is mostly asking to go after he has just gone in his diaper, but at least it's on his radar.  I'd say that 10% of the time he actually makes it to the potty first.  Well...maybe 5%...but that's better than 0% so at least we are heading in the right direction.

(Hopefully!)

I thought that March would be a slower month but so far that is not the case!  This basketball season just will.not.end!  Mike and Jon have been done for a couple of weeks but the girls' seasons are just going on, and on, and on, and on, and on...(you get the picture!)

With a game for both Ellie and Sarah, and team pictures for both of them, Jay is going to be at the CYO Center from 6-9:15 tomorrow night:(  I am soooo ready to have my life back(and at least the majority of my family home together most nights)!

Hopefully this will be the last week!?!  I don't know...they kept adding games and now their teams are both in round robin tournaments!

I will definitely be doing the happy dance once we can put these seasons to bed!