Monday, November 5, 2012

Working on Behavior

Monday....catch up day...start of the week...trying to organize after a busy weekend with not much being done around the house.  (sigh)

This morning before I even got out of bed I prayed extra hard for patience with Luke today and the fortitude to follow through with discipline and to the grace to put aside what I need to do throughout the day in order to give him some extra attention.  (Which will hopefully help curb the negative attention through mischievousness that he seems to be seeking lately.)

So far, so good.  This will be a short post in order to keep my focus on Luke today.  Living in the Moment with Luke is definitely finding me frustrated lately...and I don't like it.  This is my attempt to change some of his behavior(and especially my reaction to it) this week.  I can't change that he's three....but I can try to make this bumpy patch go a little more smoothly!

Thankful Thought #5:
I am thankful that I can be a full time mom and be home with my children.