Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Suprise

Sunday was a little busy, but also fun.

This morning, we woke up to a funny sight.  There were a whole flock of turkeys in our front yard and my mom's front yard!  Luke and Peter thought it was great!




After Mass, we shared some fellowship with some new friends we have the privilege to get to know.  Then, after a little time at home, Sarah and I headed out to a high school open house with Kate as a tag along.  I am so in denial that she is old enough to be in high school.

After the open house, Sarah and I headed over to the mall for a very brief shopping trip to buy Sarah a pair of jeans while we waited for Jon to be done at the open house.(He was helping in the chem lab.)  Then we headed home and, thankfully, can just chill for the rest of the night.

Thankful thought for Day 4:

I am thankful for the friends in our life, both new and "old", that we can share our faith with and share encouragement from all of our various life experiences!