Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Sleep...Where art thou!

Sweet, sweet sleep has been elusive lately.  I think that Kate is working on her two top teeth and is waking up multiple times a night.  Luke has been less than stellar as well.  I think I got woken up six times before 1am last night!  Then our neighbors house alarm went off at 4:30.  Ugh!!  Luke was ready to go at 6 am and I felt like I never really got a chance to have a true night's sleep.  It's never a good sign when I wake up praying that I will have time for a nap!

I have the kids tune, Bingo, running through my head...you know, "There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o" tune.  Except I'm changing the words.

There was a mom who needed sleep,
and Mommy was her name-o!
M.O.M.M.Y, M.O.M.M.Y, M.O.M.M.Y,
and Mommy was her name-o!

Ahh...the joys of sleep deprivation!