Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Frazzled

My post from earlier today was a cop-out.  It's easy to write about Kate because she brings such joy amidst all the chaos.

I am feeling frazzled.  I feel like I am drowning in clutter that I will never catch up with.  It's like the venom suit in Spiderman...you clear away a little space and it just grows right back.(My husband and older kids have been on a super hero movie kick lately!)

I don't want to feel overwhelmed.  Logically, I know that caring for my large family that includes a baby and a toddler is not going to leave time for much else beyond dishes and laundry....and I'm behind on even those chores!!!  Ugh!

I want to feel organized and together.  I never aspire for perfection...I gave up on that years ago.  I just want to stop feeling like I'm running "up" on a "down" escalator....always running full speed just to not lose ground.
If I stop, I am going to be buried by everything that is closing in around me in this house.  It's just not a good feeling.