Friday, July 13, 2012

Planning

I picked up Jon and Andrew from the retreat they have been at all week today.  It's nice to have everyone home again....at least for a few days!  Andrew and Jon leave for another weekend retreat next Friday!

I've been spending some time trying to plan our trip to Hershey next month.  There's so much that goes into planning a vacation beyond booking the hotel room and buying the tickets for the park.  Going on such a special trip doesn't happen every year, and I want it to be as organized and fun-filled as it can.  That's especially challenging with the many different age groups we have!

I am under no illusion that the trip will be perfect!  I'm sure that it will have it's share of "moments" that wouldn't be appropriate for a Hallmark card!  I just want the majority of the trip to be happy memories...and  hopefully even the bumpy moments will become funny memories of their own.