Thursday, October 30, 2014

TBT: Halloween

This morning I had one of those rare moments of actually blow drying my hair.  (I had to...I was running late getting ready to go on a walking field trip with Luke and it was cold out this morning!)

Anyway, as I was blow drying my hair, Kate wandered into the bathroom so that I would blow air on her face and hair.  I immediately had a flashback to when the older boys were all little.  With only 3 kids, I used to blow dry my hair before church on Sunday all the time.  As soon as I would start the hair dryer, I would hear three pairs of feet race towards the bathroom!  They loved it when that warm air hit their faces!  They would all erupt in smiles and giggles....such a simple little thing that made them all happy!

Today's TBT picture is a Halloween pic of Mike, Andrew, and Jon from 1999.  It's amazing how something can feel so long ago and just like yesterday at the same time!


Mike was 6, Andrew was 4, and Jon was 3.  Jon was hamming it up even then with those big brown eyes!  I miss those days!