Friday, June 21, 2013

Rhythm

I'm linking up with Lisa Jo for Five Minute Friday today because that's what I have!  Hope your Friday is fabulous as you jump into the weekend!

The word of the day is.....
RHYTHM

Lately, I feel like I have no rhythm.  I'm not talking about dancing either....because I've never had rhythm for dancing!  I enjoy being on the dance floor but 'it ain't pretty'!  

But I digress...

I feel like the rhythm of my life is just 'off'.  It's been so busy for so long that I haven't had time to breathe.  I miss the nights when we can just hang out after dinner, do the dishes, and play with the little kids until they pass out.  I call it, "regular nights".  

It seems that those kinds of nights are more like special nights lately.  There are just too many nights with a meeting or an activity for one of the kids.  I just don't feel like we have good balance right now...and I don't know how to fix it.  Living the paycheck to paycheck life like most people....or actually the paycheck to OMG how am I going to make this last until the next paycheck(!) life like most people....is making me tired...and stressed.  

I find myself craving time...which there is never enough of....especially time reconnecting with my husband.

Praying about it....waiting on some answers.