Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wrapping Up Thursday!

Today was a much better day!

Sleep was a little better.  The best part was that Kate went to bed at 7:50 and slept about 4 hours before the "first fuss" and when my night shift began.

But that was four whole hours by myself!  Bliss:)

After a busy day that included laundry, a physical for Peter, a trip to Walmart, a stop at Periwinkles, (a great little store in the town next to us that I love, love, love for their unique and fun gifts!), for a birthday present for Sarah, a Confirmation present for our Goddaughter, Brianna, and a graduation present for Andrew's girlfriend, playing outside with the little ones, more laundry, dinner, and doing paychecks for my parents visit....I am ready to sit on the couch and 'chill-ax'!

And did I mention that Mike has 4 friends over to watch the last episode of The Office....and plans to do s'mores with them outside afterwards?

Never a dull moment around our house!

But what's a few more people:)