Friday, January 11, 2013

Dive Right In

Linking up with Lisa-Jo at 5 minute Friday again today!

Today's word:

DIVE

Diving into things in my life has definitely been a recurring thing.  In high school, my friend convinced me to try out for the swim team and I spent the next 4 years diving into lots of different pools.  I found myself diving into 'grown-up life' and motherhood sooner then expected....and then diving into motherhood again, and again, and again, and again, and again....and again and again and again!  I dive with Jay into moments of prosperity, uncertainty, and financial stress.  I have had moments when I felt I would drown from emotional pain and moments where joy made me feel that I could walk on water.

Each day brings its own challenges and surprises....what will I dive into next?

Looks like it will be playing trucks with my favorite little boy who is looking for some attention from his mommy.....

Good thing this post only takes 5 minutes:)