Friday, December 14, 2012

There Are No Words

In light of the horrible events that happened today in Connecticut, anything that I was going to write today seems completely unimportant.

I'm pretty sure that everyone's inspiration today will be to send floods of prayers to the families of those killed in this senseless act of violence.  From what I've already read on just my own facebook reel, so many people are reconsidering what's really important in life...and it's the faces that sit around our tables.  (And I don't think anyone will care if those faces are whining or have sour expressions tonight...we will just be glad to see them!)

Hopefully, all our prayers and compassion will help cushion, in some small way, the intense hurt that those families will be suffering with for a very long time.