Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Moment of Peace

I have found myself in the unique situation of being at home with only Kate!  It is SO quiet I can hear the hum of the refrigerator!(Which is way too full after grocery day and trying to make meals out of leftovers!  I prayed for a bigger fridge...then quickly added "when we are able to re-do the kitchen, not because our fridge breaks!"  Sometimes I think we need to be very specific with God!...Last winter I prayed to be able to use our back yard more functionally and our septic system failed!  Expensive...but now I love our (very functional!) backyard!  God definitely brought about a greater good over that "stinky" situation!  Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun...I live in a house with teenage boys!

Just a quick note to thank God for this day full of sunshine outside a little time to myself!  I am definitely enjoying this moment!