Monday, February 16, 2015

S.O.S.: Stop (the) Oppressive Snow!

Well, the 8-10 inches of snow that was in our forcast for Saturday to Sunday turned into 22 inches(!)...with drifts 3 feet +!   There is just snow everywhere!  Another 1-5 inches is predicted for tomorrow and possibly more on the weekend!  This has been a rough several weeks for New England!

I will just end up whining my way through this post, so I will let the pictures speak the story!
There used to be stairs leading out the door!

Add caption

Snow more than halfway up the sliders, now!

Jay shoveling a path to get to the snowblower!

Look at the size of those icicles!

A few more inches and we will have an inground pool!

Add caption

Ellie stuck in the deep snow!

 


Icicle Harpoons?!?

At least they were having fun...I'm not sure they did much shoveling!


 I don't know where the knob is to turn off the snow machine but I sure wish someone would find it!