Thursday, February 12, 2015

Let It Snow....No More!

Wow!  I can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday!  Things have been a little crazy around here!  The snow just keeps coming!  The kids haven't had a full week of school in a while!  The roads are messy...there's ice and snow everywhere...and, according to the weather forcast..more snow coming over the next few days and a deep freeze to boot!  Aren't we lucky!

The snow is really isolating.  My poor grandfather(94) doesn't want to go out for his daily Dunkin coffee visits with all his old lady "girlfriends".  I can't say that I blame him.  I leave the house as little as possible...and that's been my m.o. for weeks!  The 12 passenger van we have is no SUV!   It isn't fun to drive in the snow!  Most two way side streets are so narrow that only one car can fit down so I'm afraid to get stuck somewhere!  Kate and I have been professional homebodies...and it seems that the trend will continue!

It always amazes me that February is so short but seems so long!

Warmer weather will come!  I think all of New England will appreciate Spring so much more this year!

So...here's to an early thaw!(or a Megabucks win so we can spend the winter in Florida!)

Come back tomorrow!  I plan to play "catch-up"!:)