Monday, June 30, 2014

Saying Goodbye to June!

Welcome to the last day of June!

I hope you had a great weekend.  Ours was busy, busy, busy!  A total party weekend!

Saturday was Jon's graduation party.  It was a gorgeous day!  All the kids had fun in the pool and on the giant rented water slide.  Luke and Ellie were on the slide from the moment it was set up, with only occasional breaks in the pool and 2 very brief breaks to eat!








The slide was a huge hit!  The older kids had a lot of fun on it, too!  Jon had a little too much fun I think;)

Watching the kids play, hanging out and talking with friends, eating some good food and yummy desserts....the day couldn't have been any better!

On Sunday, we celebrated my sister's birthday at my mom's.  (Today is my sister's actual birthday and my Aunt's birthday, too!  Happy Birthday!)  My sister's party was much smaller, (17 as opposed to 70+), so it was much more laid back.  The rest of the day was spent in the pool and just hanging around.  Everyone was pretty tired from the day before!

I hope you are ready to jump into July!