Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Sunshine!

Yesterday was the most perfect spring day outside!  We took advantage of it!  There were walks, a little yard work, and lots of playing!

A friend of ours, Mr. Reis, brought us some new sand for Luke's sandbox.  Jay, Jon and Andrew took care of filling it.  Luke was so happy!  Luke said, "Where's Mr. Reis?  I want to give him a big hug!":)

It felt so nice being out in the sunshine.  It was one of those days that make you wish the weekend could just go on forever!

But it can't...so we are back to the week and all it's demands!

There's a birthday in the house this week....and Ellie can't wait for tomorrow!  She has been talking about her birthday for a couple of weeks now!  Hopefully the few surprises we planned will make it extra special:)

Here's a few pics from the weekend:)


Luke in a very full sandbox!



Peter and Kate swinging together

bike rides

Trying to be like the big kids!
 All the pics were taken with my new camera!  So far I am loving it....although it will probably take me years to learn all the features!  The best part is that even when people are moving...the shot usually comes out clear.  So, even when Andrew tries to keep me from taking his picture....
..I still get one!:)  Hahahahahahaha....one point for me!